Madison, Alabama Garners Best Place Rankings
There are a few reasons why Rocket Scientists choose to live and work in Madison, Alabama!
- We have been named by Google as a Digital Capital of Alabama
- Ranked by CNN Money Magazine in its Top 50 Best Places to Live
- Ranked by NICHE as the BEST PLACE to live in Alabama three years in a row: 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Silver Medal from U.S. News & World Report for having the Best High Schools in the Nation
- Madison City Schools ranked 46th out of 10,768 school districts nationwide by NICHE.
- To read more, click here.
The city is seeing significant growth, with multiple planned development projects, capital improvements to key roadways, expanded access to I-565, and a new Minor League AA Baseball Stadium. The city is seeing significant growth, with multiple planned development projects, capital improvements to key roadways expanded access to I-565, and a new Minor League AA Baseball Stadium. The close proximity to Huntsville’s International Airport, Huntsville’s Cumming’s Research Park, and Redstone Arsenal only add to Madison’s appeal for businesses and residents. Our business community is a mix of high-tech and defense firms, service industry, and retail stores with a dynamic and well-educated workforce. Are you SMARTER THAN A ROCKET SCIENTIST and ready to move your business to Madison?