Madison, Alabama Garners Best Place Rankings
There are a few reasons why Rocket Scientists choose to live and work in Madison, Alabama!
- Huntsville metro area ranked #1 for BUSINESS CLIMATE among small metro areas in the U.S, Business Facilities, 2020
- Huntsville metro area ranked #93 nationally for BEST PLACES FOR BUSINESS & CAREERS AND JOB GROWTH, Forbes, 201
- Madison #1 ZIP CODE TO LIVE IN - in Alabama, Niche, 2021
- Bob Jones and James Clemens High School received Gold Medal Award by U.S. News for being among the Best High Schools in the Nation.
- Madison (#1 of 136) BEST SCHOOL DISTRICT in Alabama, Niche, 2021.
- To read more, click here.
The city is seeing significant growth, with multiple planned development projects, capital improvements to key roadways, expanded access to I-565, and a new Minor League AA Baseball Stadium. The close proximity to Huntsville’s International Airport, Huntsville’s Cumming’s Research Park, and Redstone Arsenal only add to Madison’s appeal for businesses and residents. Our business community is a mix of high-tech and defense firms, service industry, and retail stores with a dynamic and well-educated workforce. Are you SMARTER THAN A ROCKET SCIENTIST and ready to move your business to Madison?